OASIS Hospital Nondiscrimination Notice
OASIS Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression. OASIS Hospital does not exclude people or treat them differently because of age, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, language, physical or mental disability, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact OASIS Hospitals’s ADA Coordinator at (602) 797-7700.
If you believe that OASIS Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:
750 North 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Diane Nieman, Human Resources Director: 602-797-7707 – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, OASIS Hospitals’s ADA Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
OASIS Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
ATTENTION: If you speak Spanish, Navajo, Chinese, Vietnamese, Arabic, Tagalog, Korean, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Persian, Syriac, Slovenian, Croatian or Thai language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call (602) 797-7700.